UK Visitor Visa Application Process from Bangladesh
We have been processing UK Standard Visitor Visa for Bangladeshi applicants. Our team will assist you from Basic UK Tourist or Visitor Visa guidelines to Visa Approval.
UK Government issues Standard Visitor Visa to foreign citizens who wish to visit the UK for tourist, business, or other purposes.
Documents Checklist for UK Visitor Visa from Bangladesh (Business Owners)
- All Current and Previous Passports with Visa Pages and all visa refusal copies
- Birth Certificate
- National ID Card both sides
- 2 Copies Recent Photographs (35X45 mm)
- Marriage Certificate & Nikah Nama
- Current Trade License of Your Businesses
- Dolil/Deeds of Assets or Asset Survey Report
- Original Bank Statement-Personal and Business (last 6 months)
- Income Tax Certificate for last 3 Years.
- FDR/Savings Statement
- Memorandum of Association or Partnership Deed (If applicable)
- Filled up Family Information form
UK Standard Visitor Visa Fee
- Short-term (up to 6 months, single or multiple entry) 10745/- BDT
- Longer-term (valid for up to 2 years) 40831/- BDT
- Longer-term (valid for up to 5 years) 74084/- BDT
- Longer-term (valid for up to 10 years) 92973/- BDT
***Note that this fee may not be an up-to-date fee. Contact us for the updated fee.
Address of the British High Commission in Dhaka
United Nations Road
Baridhara. P O Box 6079
Dhaka – 1212, Bangladesh
Telephone: +88 02 882 2705
Consular fax / email: +880 2 988 2819 / email@example.com
[A] Establishment of Application Purpose [B] Incentives to Return [C] Logical & Proper Travel Itinerary [D] Social Ties [E] Statutory Declaration and all necessary things: These things will be prepared by our Visa Experts These are the most important factors for Visa Grant.