Canada is one of the preferred countries to visit for Bangladeshi People. Many people apply for the Canada Visitor visa for tourism purposes, and others apply for a visa simply to see their family and dear ones living in Canada.
Canada visitor visa application can be done both Online and Paper-based. In both cases, after submitting your application, you must complete your Biometric at VFS (VAC). If you prefer to apply paper-based application, you must submit all hard copy applications, pay your fees and complete your Biometric. Not everyone is eligible to apply for Canada visa from Bangladesh. Applicants with with inappropriate purpose may not get visa approved. At Legato Immigration, we can assist you understand what Canadian IRCC officer will normally look for.
Application Fee: CAD$100
Biometric Fee: CAD$85
Address of VFS Canada (VAC): Delta Life Tower, Plot 37, Road 90, North, Gulshan North Ave, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh.
• All current and previous passports with visa pages and all visa refusal copies
• Birth certificate
• National ID card both sides
• 2 Copies recent photographs (35X45 mm) – Click here for IRCC photograph guideline
• Marriage certificate & nikah nama
• Employment documents or business documents
• Evidence of funds to cover all expenses of the tour
• Evidence of immovable assets
• Income tax certificates
• Canada Visitor visa application form
• Family Information form
Note that this above document checklist is just for the basic ideas. Documents requirements will vary from case to case. Inappropriate documentation will bring a negative visa outcome. If you need visitor visa assistance, you may contact us.
• AstraZeneca/COVISHIELD (ChAdOx1-S, Vaxzevria, AZD1222)
• Bharat Biotech (Covaxin, BBV152 A, B, C)
• Janssen/Johnson & Johnson – 1 dose
• Moderna (mRNA-1273)
• Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty, tozinameran, BNT162b2)
• Sinopharm BIBP (BBIBP-CorV)
• Sinovac (CoronaVac, PiCoVacc)
[A] Establishment of Application Purpose [B] Incentives to Return [C] Logical & Proper Travel Itinerary [D] Social Ties [E] Statutory Declaration and all necessary things: These things will be prepared by our Visa Experts. These are the most important factors for Visa Grant.
Yes, Canada visitor visa application is open. You can submit Canada visitor visa application and get your bio-metric done at the VFS.
Canada tourist or visitor visa fee is CAD$100 per applicant and Biometric fee is CAD$85 per applicant.
Canada IRCC issues visa to applicants who have valid purpose and funds. If you can prove your purpose and demonstrate that you must return to Bangladesh after your travel, you may get your visa approved! We recommend you to consult with us.
It depends! Yes, it depends on how many members are applying, how many days you are likely to be in Canada, your occupation and other factors.
If you want just a visitor visa, you can apply online at the IRCC portal. This is the easiest way to apply from Bangladesh. After application submission, you must complete your biometric at VAC Dhaka or other district. Note that you must understand the visitor visa requirements before you apply.