How to settle in Australia from Bangladesh
If you meet the following requirements, you might be eligible to apply to migrate to Australia:
- Be aged between 18 and 44 inclusive
- Have at least a bachelor’s degree
- Score at least 6 in each band of IELTS or equivalent in PTE
- Must have at least 3 years of study relevant work experience
- Pass the skilled migration points test
Skilled Independent Visa
Australia’s skilled independent visa (subclass 189) allows you to live and work in Australia as a permanent resident.
Skilled Nominated Visa
The Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190) is for skilled professionals who are invited by Australian State or Territory Government.
Skilled Work Regional Visa
The visa subclass 491 will allow you to move to regional areas of Australia. You’ll first get a five-year provisional visa.
- All engineers
- All computer & IT professionals
- Accountants, auditors, & financial professionals
- HR professionals
- Marketing specialists
- Social workers
- Policy analysts
- Agricultural and veterinarian consultants
- and 100+ other professionals
How to start
Submit an EOI