Business and Investor Immigration to Canada
Canada business and investor immigration helps people move to Canada quickly and apply for Canadian permanent residence and citizenship.
Why Immigrate to Canada?
- Earn in dollars!
- Raise your children in the safest country in the world where the crime rate is significantly lower
- Free education for children
- Get a Canadian passport (travel over 140 countries without a visa)
- Set up your business and get clients from both Canada and the US!
- Business experience: 3 years of successful business experience;
- Net worth: Minimum $800,000
- Turnover: At least CAD$200,000 yearly
- Minimum Investment: Starts from CAD150,000
- Exploratory visit: Required in some programs
The Entrepreneur Streams are available in most of the provinces. The Entrepreneur Streams will allow you to get a Canadian business work permit and permanent residence quickly. In most cases, applicant and family members get apply for Canadian PR after 2 years.
Get Canadian PR by making a significant investment!
When planning to immigrate to Canada through the support of Canadian incubators or angel investors, the best option available is to apply for the Canada Start-up Visa (SUV)
Immigrate to Canada in no less than 6 months! Create an affiliate office in Canada, and settle down in Canada with your family.
Canada’s self employed program is for people who can demonstrate sufficient skills from any of the following fields:
- Authors and writers,
- Creative and performing artists,
- Sculptors and other visual artists,
- Technical support and other jobs in motion pictures,
- Creative designers, and craftspeople.
Canadian Immigration Lawyer
Barrister, Solicitor & Canadian Immigration Lawyer
Licence ID – 77455N
Member of Law Society of Ontario & Canadian Bar Association