Business and Investor Immigration to Canada

Canada business and investor immigration helps people move to Canada quickly and apply for Canadian permanent residence and citizenship.

Why Immigrate to Canada?

  • Earn in dollars!
  • Raise your children in the safest country in the world where the crime rate is significantly lower
  • Free education for children
  • Get a Canadian passport (travel over 140 countries without a visa)
  • Set up your business and get clients from both Canada and the US!

Basic requirements

  • Business experience:  3 years of successful business experience;
  • Net worth: Minimum $800,000
  • Turnover: At least CAD$200,000 yearly
  • Minimum Investment: Starts from CAD150,000
  • Exploratory visit: Required in some programs

Popular Business & Investor Visa Programs

The Entrepreneur Streams are available in most of the provinces. The Entrepreneur Streams will allow you to get a Canadian business work permit and permanent residence quickly. In most cases, applicant and family members get apply for Canadian PR after 2 years.

Get Canadian PR by making a significant investment!

When planning to immigrate to Canada through the support of Canadian incubators or angel investors, the best option available is to apply for the Canada Start-up Visa (SUV)

Immigrate to Canada in no less than 6 months! Create an affiliate office in Canada, and settle down in Canada with your family.

Canada’s self employed program is for people who can demonstrate sufficient skills from any of the following fields:

  • Authors and writers,
  • Creative and performing artists,
  • Musicians,
  • Painters,
  • Sculptors and other visual artists,
  • Technical support and other jobs in motion pictures,
  • Creative designers, and craftspeople.

Canadian Immigration Lawyer

Ms Konul
Barrister, Solicitor & Canadian Immigration Lawyer
Licence ID – 77455N
Member of Law Society of Ontario & Canadian Bar Association

Talk to our Canada immigration consultants now




Business Immigration Visa: The Best Options

Business Immigration to Canada Immigration to Canada is very complex. The IRCC operates around 85 economic-class immigration programs, and most of the immigration programs are point-tested. There are programs for professionals, business owners, self-employed individuals, sponsored family members, and students….

Spouse Visa

Australia Spouse Visa (Subclass 309) Australia Spouse Visa (Subclass 309) The Australia Spouse Visa goes by many names. It is commonly called the Spouse Visa, marriage visa, or De facto visa.  The Australian government subdivided it into two visas: subclass…

Moving to Australia

Moving to Australia as a skilled worker Australia has formally opened its borders to the world. As a result, each Australian State presently offers a number of choices for migrants to support their needs, whilst harmonizing the State’s economic demands…