Bangladeshi Business Owners who want to migrate to Canada with dependent family members can apply to a number of economic class immigration programs and be eligible to get Canadian Permanent Residency and Citizenship. The Canadian Business Immigration Programs intend to build up new opportunities in Canadian markets, by welcoming those who have the skills and business experience. The programs are planned to develop the Canadian economy by attracting businesspersons, investors, entrepreneurs, and the self-employed.
Most business owners are interested in Entrepreneur programs as the requirements can be fulfilled very easily. The applicant must have a high net worth and should be interested and be able to establish, invest in or acquire a business in Canada. The easy option for business owners would be to lodge a visa application under the British Columbia (BC) Entrepreneur Base, Pilot Program, Ontario Entrepreneur Program, Nova Scotia Entrepreneur Program, or other Entrepreneur Visa Programs. Provinces invite successful applicants to apply for Canada Work Permits to start businesses in Canada.
Popular Provinces for establishing your business:
→ British Columbia
→ Prince Edward Island
→ Nova Scotia
• Business experience: At least 3 to 5 years’ successful business experience
• Net worth: The applicant must demonstrate a high net worth
• Business turnover: Business should have a good annual turnover although this is not mandatory in some programs.
• IELTS: You must have an English score, depending on provincial requirements
• Low investment & flexible visa conditions
• Your pathway to get Canadian Permanent Residency.
• World class education and safety for kids
• World class health care system
• Canadian Citizen & Passport in future.
Federal Business Immigration (C12) Program (classified under the International Mobility Programs) is the fastest way to migrate to Canada from Bangladesh. This program is open and accepting applications. The program will issue Canadian Business Work Permit to Business Owners or Senior Managers who wish to expand their local businesses to Canada and create a pathway to get Canadian Permanent Residency. Not all interested candidates can apply to this program. The program requires business expansion, so, this is clear that the local Bangladeshi or foreign business must demonstrate higher financial capacity to afford a Canadian company establishment.
• Age: No age limits
• Education: No education requirement
• Business or managerial experience: at least 3 years
• Annual turnover: Your company or business must have a good annual turnover with a good profit report
• Assets: You must demonstrate a higher net worth
• Investment: No fixed investment requirements
• Establish your company in Canada
• Quick visa decision by IRCC
• No minimum investment!
• No minimum stay requirements
• Free health care and free education facilities for kids
• No IELTS for getting a business work permit
• Open work permit for spouse
This program is for individuals who are capable of creating their own employment. People who can demonstrate sufficient skills from any of the following fields can apply to this program.
• authors and writers,
• creative and performing artists,
• sculptors and other visual artists,
• technical support and other jobs in motion pictures,
• creative designers, and craftspeople.
The Investor Programs are for the people who can show higher net worth. These kinds of programs can often offer Direct Canadian Permanent Residency under easy conditions. Quebec Immigrant Investor Program is one of the popular Investor visa programs which offer direct Canadian PR. Other provinces often offer Permanent Residency to business investors.
Canada Business Immigration is very complex. There are so many situations in which you’ll need an immigration lawyer’s help. Legato Immigration and Visa Consultants (LIVC) represents top Canadian Lawyer to assist people who want to settle down and start business activities in Canada. Consult with the best Canada visa consultancy agency in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Quebec Investor Program could give you Canadian PR status once approved. Unfortunately, this program is currently closed. There are some other programs that can take you and your family to Canada quickly and easily. Contact us for details.
We are proud to announce that we work with the experienced and most qualified lawyer who is based in Toronto. Our lawyer is a Canadian Barrister, Solicitor and Immigration Lawyer. She is the member of Law Society, Ontario. We have a great success rate with her!
For Entrepreneur Visa, the fee could be CAD$3500. For Express Entry, the processing fee $850 and right of permanent residence fee is $515. Contact us for details about visa fees.
No, you cannot. Canada does not have any program that will given you entry only if you just buy real estate property. Most of the business immigration programs require you to start business and invest in business in Canada.
Legato Immigration and Visa Consultants, located in Banani, Dhaka is one of the best consulting firms for all Canadian visa and immigration related services.
There is nothing called Canada schooling visa. We do not process such thing at all. We assist with study permits.
Providing visa guarantee is a serious crime and might be subject to legal actions. None of our consultants can guarantee you anything. We just guarantee the optimum services from us. We request you to stay away from firms and agencies that offers guarantees!