Australia Visa from Bangladesh
Australia’s visitor visa, subclass 600, allows you to visit Australia as a tourist, meet family and friends, attend conferences, etc. This visa provides you with a chance to explore Australia and stay for a few days to months.
Australia visa from Bangladesh can be an online or paper-based application. Before you go on preparing your visa application, you must select the appropriate visa stream.
There are five visa streams for visitors:
- Tourist stream
- Sponsored family stream
- Business visitor stream
- Approved destination status stream
- Frequent traveler stream
What can you do with an Australia Visitor Visa?
- visit family or friends who settled through migration in Australia
- be in Australia as a tourist, for a cruise, or for purposes other than medical or business activity
- attend conferences, workshops
- explore beautiful Australia
- explore the city life of Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth
- explore business opportunities for Australia’s business migration
What are the Visa requirements?
To apply for an Australia visa from Bangladesh (Tourist Stream), you must
- be a genuine tourist or visitor;
- have sufficient funds to support yourself while you’re in Australia;
- have a valid purpose of visit;
- show that you are in good health;
- have a good character;
- show proof that you have no criminal records;
What are the document requirements?
- Your passport
- Visa application form
- Family details
- Photograph (35X45mm)
- Marriage documents
- Evidence of movable assets
- Trade license, certificate of incorporation, memorandum of association, etc(If applicable)
- Employment documents – NOC from company, payslips, salary account statement
- Letter from your employer (if applicable). It must clearly mention the leave period and date of joining.
- Letter of Invitation (if applicable). If you have a family member or a friend in Australia who can invite you, they must write you a letter of invitation.
- The letter must include the relationship between the two of you, your stay period in Australia, whether you will stay in their house, and what you planned to do during your trip.
- complete travel itinerary for travel to Australia from Bangladesh
- Evidence that you will return to your home country before the visa expires.
- All the documents for an Australian visa must be certified copies.
*All Bengali documents must be translated into English by a registered notary public
These are some of the common documents that you must submit. But the document requirements vary from case to case basis.
Providing an incorrect set of documents will bring a negative outcome. You can contact an Australian visa processing agent in Dhaka. As the visa subclass 600 has got tourist, family, and business streams. So, you may consult and submit your Australia visa from Bangladesh through the appropriate process.
How to apply for an Australia Visitor Visa (Tourist Stream)?
- Step 1: You will need to complete the Australia visa application form
- Step 2: Organize your documents
- Step 3: Submit your application online or at the Visa Application Centre (VAC)
- Step 4: pay for the application fee
- Step 5: Upload all documents
- Step 6: Wait for the decision
Australia accepts two types of applications:
- Paper-based Application
- Online Application
If you are planning to apply for a paper-based application, make sure the VFS currently accepts it.