This is a Provisional Visa that allows foreign and Bangladeshi business owners to live and start business activities in an Australian State or Territory. Business Owners can apply for Business Innovation Stream (188A) with their family and become eligible for Australian Permanent Residency and Citizenship. Applicants of the Business Innovation and Investment Stream (188A Visa) must apply for a nomination to the Australian State or Territory government and meet the points test for this visa.
This visa is suitable only for business owners and entrepreneurs. If you are doing job and your age is below 45, you may choose to apply for General Skilled Migration to Australia.
To be eligible to apply for Business Innovation stream (subclass 188A) visa nomination, you must meet the following requirements:
• Turnover: Ownership of a business in Bangladesh or anywhere in the world with a turnover of at least AUD$750,000;
• Asset: Net personal and business assets of at least AUD$1.25 million;
• Age: Under 55 years of age, unless the nominating state or territory makes this requirement relaxed;
• Pass the 188 visa point test: Meet the pass mark in the Business innovation and investment Points test
• Successful business: You must demonstrate a successful business career
You must score the required points in the points test to be eligible to apply for a Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) in the Business Innovation stream or the Investor stream.
Australian 188A visa [Mandatory] Point test Criteria:
• Business Experience
• Annual Turnover
This is a provisional visa. Once you have managed investment in Australia for specific years, you can apply for Australian permanent residence (PR) through the Business Innovation & Investment (Residence) Subclass 888 visa.
To be eligible to apply for Business Investor stream (subclass 188B) visa nomination, you must meet the following requirements:
• Investment of AUD$2.5 million
• AUD$1.25 million in managed funds
• AUD$750,000 in approved managed funds
• AUD$500,000 in Australian VC and growth private equity funds
• Be nominated by an Australian State/Territory
This visa is only available to visa applicants who are nominated by an Australian State or Territory government. To be nominated by an Australian State or Territory government, you must submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) through the SkillSelect system made by the Department of Home Affairs, Australia.
The Significant Investor visa is for eligible business owners who are interested to make an AUD 5 million investment in Australia. It is one of the business migration visa streams within the Subclass 188 Business Innovation and Investment visa.
To be eligible to apply for Australian Significant Investor (subclass 188C) visa nomination, you must meet the following requirements:
• Investment of AUD5 million
• AUD2.5 million in managed funds
• AUD1.5 million in approved managed funds
• AUD1 million in Australian VC and growth private equity funds
• Be nominated by an Australian State or Territory government.
The Entrepreneur visa is for interested people who have investor funding to develop an enterprise or business in an Australian State or Territory. Once the applicant has established business procedures in Australia, the applicant can apply for permanent residence (PR) through the Business Innovation & Investment (Residence) Subclass 888 visa.
• Nomination by a state or territory government
• Competent English (IELTS 6 in Each Band)
• Under 55 Years of age, unless a State or Territory Government relaxes this requirement
• Funding agreement to establish a venture in Australia
• Ownership interest of at least 30% in the venture
To apply for Australian Permanent Residency, you must fulfill visa criteria. To apply to PR from a Provisional Visa (188), you must choose to apply for Visa Subclass 888. You must fulfill all requirements under the subclass 888 Visa.
• Quality of life: Australians do not see air pollution. People choose this country for natural beauty and outstanding landscapes.
• Excellent healthcare system: The healthcare system in Australia is recognized as one of the best in the world. People don’t need to travel to another country for any kind of health-related issues.
• High-quality educational system: Australia also includes an extraordinary higher education system and it has been ranked top in the worldwide rankings. Australia is the home of the best schools and universities.
• Immigration Policy: Since 1920, the migration program of Australia is really helping millions to move to Australia.
• Security: Australians will enjoy a low crime rate compared to other countries. Therefore, this country I considered very safe for children
Legato Immigration and Visa Consultants (LIVC) represents best Australian registered migration agents in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Contact us to start your application for business migration to Australia!
Australian Visa Subclass 188 has got 5 streams. Each has its own investment requirements. For example, if you are applying for Business Innovation Stream (visa subclass 188A), you may be required to invest at least AUD$600,000 in Australia (After visa).
If you are a business owner, you cannot become Australian PR straight forward. You must get a provisional visa first. Once, you fulfill requirements in Australia, and can prove that you are able to make some benefits to Australian economy and society. you are apply for permanent residency visa.
No, you cannot do business directly. Your activities are extremely limited if you just hold a visitor visa status. However, you may do some business activities as an overseas business partner.
Yes, your spouse and work and study in Australia. Your children can attend public schools for free.
Australia has made migration easy for business people. If you have successful business experience, can show net asset, and are willing to invest in Australia after the visa grant, you can settle down or migrate to Australia with your family.
Are you interested to apply? Get a free assessment today! Click here – Free Assessment