Facts About Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot Program (RNIP) From Bangladesh
Recently, business owners, professionals, and self-employed people are attracted to a Canadian Visa Program called the Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot Program (RNIP). Some of them think or heard that this program is going to allow everyone. Like other programs like Canada express entry, Canada immigration by investment , Canada visitor visa, RNIP also has some visa requirements that must be fulfilled.
The Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot was launched in 2019 to improve economic growth in those areas by attracting skilled workers. This program includes selected communities in Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, the Northwest Territories, and Yukon.
You must know clearly about the Eligibility Criteria of rural and rural and northern immigration pilot programs (RNIP).
1. Recommendation from Communities: The eligible applicants must get recommendation from the participating communities
2. Work experience: Work experience needs to be at least 1 year in the past 3 years.
3. Job offer: This is the most challenging part of this program. Getting a Job offer from a Canadian employer is not an easy matter. Do not think that any Canadian company or any companies in the selected community can directly offer you a job offer. There are many procedures for the employer to offer you a job offer.
4. Skill level: Your job offer must be at the same skill level
5. Language requirements: there is indeed IELTS requirements. It depends on the employers. But CLB 4 or more is required.
6. Educational requirements: A Canadian high school diploma or an educational credential assessment (ECA) report is needed for the educational criteria. This will be proof that you completed a Canadian credential or a foreign credential that is equal to a Canadian high school.
7. Settlement funds: like other programs, in RNIP, the applicant must show a settlement fund. For example, a family of 3 persons must show 3 persons: $13,348 CAD
So, you can clearly see that rural and rural, and northern immigration pilot program (RNIP) requires Job Offer from Canadian Communities. This is not easy at all because there is some sort of unemployment going on in Canada right now. You must also note that you will never receive a recommendation from Canadian communities if they find that you are not skilled, experienced, or educated. Your age, education, IELTS, financial status and family condition will have a significant impact on getting approval from communities.
Talk to our experts, before you make your decision to apply to rural and rural and northern immigration pilot program from Bangladesh. Our immigration lawyer can guide you better. Our Lawyer can assess your profile and can tell you the options available for you to settle in Canada.