Impact of the pandemic on Canada immigration process
Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is accepting all kinds of Work permits, investment, and business immigration applications now. There is no impact of COVID on Canadian immigration applications which are online. In fact, Canada will increase the number of immigrants in 2022!!!
Who can Travel to Canada Now?
- Candidates for Canada business and investment immigration
- Canadian PR
- Canadian Citizen
- Accredited officials
- Transit passengers
- Immediate family members* of Canadian citizens and Canadian permanent residents
- International students attending a Designated Learning Institution (DLI) that is on the approved list (schools that have a COVID-19 readiness plan)
- COPR-holders with a valid COPR
- Those granted special permission to enter for compassionate reasons
What are the accepted Covid19 Vaccines?
If you are a holder of a Canada visa from Bangladesh, you might need to consider the following accepted COVID-19 vaccines:
- AstraZeneca/COVISHIELD (ChAdOx1-S, Vaxzevria, AZD1222
- Bharat Biotech (Covaxin, BBV152 A, B, C)
- Janssen/Johnson & Johnson – 1 dose
- Moderna (mRNA-1273)
- Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty, tozinameran, BNT162b2)
- Sinopharm BIBP (BBIBP-CorV)
- Sinovac (CoronaVac, PiCoVacc)
Source – https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/travel-restrictions.html
For any of your queries, reach us at: