UAE Residence Visas from Bangladesh
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) offers a special opportunity for people from other countries, especially those in business or investing, to become residents.
Who Can Get UAE Residence Visas?
- Shareholders of UAE Freezone Companies: People who own shares in companies located in UAE Freezones.
- Shareholders of UAE Onshore (Mainland) Companies: Owners of shares in companies outside Freezones.
- Investors in Real Estate or Established Companies: Those investing in real estate or existing companies in the UAE.
How to Qualify for a UAE Residence Visa?
- Shareholders of UAE Onshore Company: If you own or benefit from a UAE Mainland Company.
- Shareholders of UAE Freezone Company: If you have shares in a company in a UAE Freezone.
Long Term Visas
Reside in the UAE from 2 to 10 years, and renew your visa status if required.
Education for Kids
Let your child study in the UAE. UAE follows a standard curriculum
Invest in UAE
You can invest in real estate properties or invest in businesses
Get your UAE Residence Visa within a month!
We specialize in assisting business owners and entrepreneurs in obtaining UAE Residence Visas efficiently. Our direct collaboration with UAE Government Officials ensures a streamlined process for your company formation in the UAE, providing a swift and reliable confirmation of your visas.