Canada-Bangladesh: Trade Relations
Bilateral trade between Bangladesh and Canada was US$ 2.42 billion in 2019 as per the published report. In 2020, from January to April, Bangladesh exported goods worth US$440 million to Canadian Provinces. On the other hand, Bangladesh imported products worth USD$231.28 million at the same time of the year.
Top ten products that Bangladesh Exported to Canada:
- Woven clothing and apparel articles
- Knitted or crocheted apparel
- Other textile articles
- Leather articles
- Fish, crustaceans, molluscs
- Umbrellas, whips, walking-sticks
- Furniture and stuffed furnishings
- Ceramic products
Top ten products that Canada Exported to Bangladesh:
- Edible vegetables
- Oilseeds and misc. fruit, grain, etc.
- Iron and steel
- Boilers, mechanical appliances, etc.
- Optical, medical, scientific, and technical instrumentation
- Wood pulp; paper or paperboard scraps
- Wood and wood articles, charcoal
- Electrical machinery and equipment
Many business owners and entrepreneurs choose to start businesses in Canada. Starting businesses in Canada have so many benefits. applying for immigration to Canada by investment will allow you to conduct business activities and live in Canada with your family. You can even apply for a Canada visa from Bangladesh to explore business opportunities in Canada.